Friday, February 02, 2007

Rockport Dusk



















"Rockport Dusk" _________8x10_________available
Last Friday evening in Rockport, I went to my favorite place with my friend Mary and we painted til it got so dark we couldn't see. I painted the Pelican first (scroll down to see him) and then this one, virtually in the dark....I tell the artists that I teach that the first thing to do as an outdoor painter is toKNOW your pallette and to be consistant with where you put thyour colors....I have finally learned to stay put with my mixing and not "SPRAWL" color all over the pallette...that way I can paint faster, without having to look for things... This one will ship with my art to Charleston unless someone wants it! My 8 x 10's go for $450 but the First one to reply gets it for $300...let me know! I take all kinds of payments...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

rdl said...

love the colors