Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Winter Day ...24 paintings in 24 Hours

"Winter Day Last Year on the Farm - 7 am hour"
Last Friday I began my 24 paintings in 24 hours for the Winter. This is one of the paintings I did in the 7 am hour, just after the sun rose over the frosty pasture. I selected this 24 hour period because I knew there would be COLD looking frost and a full moon. ...If you would like to see all 24 paintings, please sign up with your e-mail address in the space at right and click "JOIN"...Tomorrow you will get the next batch of 6 automatically...The first batch went to my Google group this morning. For the next 3 days, I will send the entire series in batches of 6, and I will post my favorites on this blog.
I hope you will enjoy this "Last Year on the Farm" with me! Your Comments are welcome !
Posted by Picasa

No comments: