Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Another October 24


"Last Year on the Farm 10-24-2005"......sold
The date on this is from early on in my series...probably about 350 farm paintings ago!
But 2 years ago today I painted this one...cloud shadows and cows enjoying an Indian Summer day.
Please call if you want to come see all 365 paintings ON LOCATION at the farm where they were painted. I will be there until Sunday, but call before you come 512.917.0814.
After this weekend, we will be packing them up for the first big OFFICIAL SHOW, at the Great Plains Museum in Lincoln Nebraska...more details about that later...But for all you Nebraska people, "hook 'em horns!"
If you placed dibs on any, I will be contacting you THIS WEEK and into the weekend. THERE ARE MORE THAN I ANTICIPATED! All the paintings are ready to be claimed, now, but will be in the travelling show. Only a deposit is required to hold it for you, now.
Suzanne...you comntacted me with DIBS, yesterday...Please call me if you get this 512.917.0814

No comments: