Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Last Year's Oct. 31


"Last Year on the Farm Oct 31, 2006"
From Last Oct 31.......This one has a couple dibs on it already....I am working FURIOUSLY this week to contact all the "dibsers" to get y'all to "commit" to a painting or two and let me know if you want to release anything you have chosen.
The next big thing will be to get the ENTIRE show of 365 oaintings on the web site...NEXT WEEK, hopefully...and you will see many that you've never seen before, and which ones are still available!
"Last Year on the Farm" by V....Vaughan will be completed next week. The last of 365 daily paintings will be done as I paint 24 paintings in 24 hours of our last Fall Day on the Farm. I would like to show you all 24, sending them 6 at a time for 4 days of Thanksgiving Week...I will not blog all 6 at once, so to see them please go to the BLOG and find the little "join" box at the top right column. This will put you in the Group that gets a daily e-mail with a painting a day..."to look at and toss". Any questions? please e-mail me

No comments: