Friday, March 06, 2009

For Bill and Susan

For Bill and Susan

My friend Bill went to heaven this week.
I am so sad!...Bill was a former boss, my art director, and played a big part in shaping me as an artist. We grew to be close friends and managed to get together several times a year for lunch and to catch up on careers and families. I always felt strengthened and encouraged after a visit with Bill. He was someone whose opinions really mattered to me...I appreciated them and sought them a lot...I will miss Bill forever!

4 comments:

Art with Liz said...

A beautiful tribute V.

Karen Hargett said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. May God comfort you and his family.

pleintexasgirl said...

What a beautiful tribute to Bill, V.

Susie Gregory said...

what a beautiful thing. i'm sure susan will treasure this forever.