Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pine Riders



"Pine Riders"___9 x 12 pencil on paper___$175

It's baseball season again! My son is on the JV at Round Rock High School. There will be a lot of games, so a lot of sketching to do! This, being my first one of the year, I thought would be rather "rugged", and maybe not so good since it's been a while since I did this kind of activity from life....SO....I picked a topic I didn't care too much about (the OTHER team)...and also picked the ones who were "riding the pine"....they don't move as much as the players on the field...see what tactics are involved with selecting subject matter?

I will be teaching this "tactical approach"...and LOTS of other lessons at my multi-day workshops . You might want to sign up SOON to reserve your spot. I keep the classes small, so that I can give you more personal attention...dates are below!


April 6 - 9 ...Granbury, TX (4 day - comprehensive, in-depth workshop in an elegant place, !!!)
Apr. 18... Rockport, TX (1 day)

April 27 - 30... Gadsden, ALABAMA

May 30 ...Waxahachie, TX (1 day)

June 5-7... Fredericksburg, TX (Painting Fast - every day, and what to do with all those paintings!)

Fall ...in New Orleans (with EATING in our off hours

1 comment:

Art with Liz said...

Your pencil work is still the most amazing !!