Monday, September 14, 2009

Drought Breaker_16 x 20

"Drought Breaker" 16 x 20 oil on linen panel, a BIG demo...FINISHED...
I posted this on Saturday, after creating it as a demo for the Brownwood (TX) Art Association. I hope some of you who were there see a little bit of difference from the "almost finished" demo I left you with! Plus, when I first posted this, I misspelled "drought", and I had to use a bad photo. It was so dark and rainy that day, I could not get a decent shot. Lesson: ALWAYS use spell check and ONLY great photos of your work (ahem..)
Brownwood is over 100 miles from my home in Round Rock. You have probably heard about our rains here the past few days, and it poured on me all the way there. The landscape looks like this there in that part of Texas, and the sky brewed all weekend with refreshment for our farmers....ahhh!

No comments: