Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Mexico Back Road__fall, mountains, building

New Mexico Back Road___6 x 8 oil on linen panel___$190 if you ask first!
Since I am headed for Taos and southern Colorado to do some painting in a few days, I thought I would brush up on painting fall colors. All artists take a lot of pictures, and my personal goal is to paint ALL of mine! :) So this was painted en "Plein Computer Monitor"...sort of like plein air...sort of :)
I am fighting off a cold, and it is gaining ground today...off to bed early!...below is my BUSY October schedule. Come to see me if you can!>


OCTOBER SCHEDULE_________________________
Oct. 3___ A Saturday Demo in Taos at Act I Gallery
Oct. 17 Workshop in Calvert, TX. A mini half-day Plein Air Workshop. Sunrise demo, followed by workshop until noon. Primarily in oils, but all media and skill levels are welcome. Officially starts at 8 a.m. and ends with lunch. $45 Contact Cecelia at grannyc_54@yahoo.com for information and a supply list. http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#/profile.php?id=1380900702
Oct. 24 Texas Country Reporter show, Waxahachie, TX Courthouse. ALL DAY
Sunday Oct. 25 First Annual Bovine Art Show, Cactus Jack's in Gruene, TX
Oct. 31 All Day Workshop with Austin's PACT. Limit 20 students email me for details vvaughan8@yahoo.com

No comments: