Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Chamisa Shack

Chamisa Shack__16x20 oil on linen__available at Act I Gallery in Taos...next week

I have not sent this one to Taos, yet, so you are first to know about it!..If it looks familiar, scroll down and you might have seen this sketch which I posted a few weeks ago. I actually did the PAINTING FIRST! It was my field study and has been unfinished till I made some "oil changes" today...now I can call it "done" and will send it off to Taos....the sketch is in my Colorado sketchbook, and I did the sketch to solve some problems in the painting! Click Here to see the whole sketchbook on my web site. RIGHT NOW I am offering the sketchbook for sale. THE WHOLE SKETCHBOOK, with field notes, grocery lists and all! I have never done this before, so I am just going to see what happens. The sale is over on Oct. 23, unless someone does "Buy it Now".
WORKSHOP in Rockport, TX this month. Email me for details! vvaughan8@yahoo.com

click to see and Watch the Sketchbook Sale on Ebay


1 comment:

Martyn Chamberlin said...

I LOVE this! When are you going to get featured in SouthWest Art? :) Stunning.