Thursday, October 07, 2010

Strider_dog, sketch

Strider___a sketch for client approval
Strider's family gave me some photos so that I can paint him! Trouble is, there is no photo exactly like the pose they want, so I am combining elements from different photos and hoping that it looks like him! I like this kind of work, because it is more interesting than just copying a photo.
HERE IS SOME NEW NEWS!
-My entry in the American Plains Artists National Juried Show in Lincoln, Nebraska was awarded THIRD PLACE...
-There are still spots in my one day workshop in Rockport, TX, Thus. Oct. 21...a FULL day of "Studies and Sketching"
-My whole Colorado Sketchbook is being sold on ebay...Oct 23 is the end of the sale...GO SEE IT!
-For you football fans: the Round Rock Dragons play Leander Lions in Texas 5-A High School ball Friday night...please pray for the Dragon QB...my favorite player :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Congratulations on the third place ribbon. The paintings are all beautiful so that is really a big honor!!!