Tuesday, February 07, 2012

The Fullback

The Fullback___8x10 oil on linen____ vvaughan8@yahoo.com for pricing
After my daughter's "Chicken Clinic" I gathered up all the artist's leftover goopy mixes of oil paint and saved it "for later"...it is with these "palette droppings" that I painted the one above. Look close and you see great chunks of paint! I will post a few of these over the next couple of days...

I am entering my busiest time of year. New paintings will be posted every week, and you are the first to see them. You have the first shot at them if you ask, and I always read mail in order! Otherwise, these will go with me to the shows on my Spring schedule. Come see me!!

_____________________

V....Vaughan Spring Schedule

Feb. 14, Artist Reception for Passing America...Cactus Jack's, Gruene, TX
Show runs through April

Feb. 17 - 19, Southeastern Wildlife Exposition, Charleston, SC

March 15-17, C. M. Russell Museum Auction, Great Falls, MT

March 23-25, Cowgirl Up! Desert Caballeros Western Museum, Wickenburg, AZ

April 9-13, Southeastern Plein Air Festival, Gadsden, AL

...see my schedule for more dates upcoming

No comments: