Saturday, February 04, 2012

Gruene Extreme

Green Extreme, from Passing America___6x8 oil on linen panel___$450 framed


It won't be long and Texas will look like this again! We have had a little rain and the winter rye is making the pastures green, already!...Next will come leaves on the trees! ...( and then a freeze, probably...oh well).

I am posting this one from my exhibit, "Passing America". One hundred works from Passing America are on display in Gruene, Texas from now through April, and I am hoping everyone will go see this nice collection...the project took me across the country, painting for 3 years!

Gruene (pronounced "GREEN") is between Austin and San Antonio.

If you can come on VALENTINE'S DAY, I will be there to say "hello". How about bringing a special person and celebrating...maybe have dinner and enjoy music at the famous

Gristmill Restaurant ...Below is your invitation! I'd love to know if you are coming!


On Exhibit Through April, 2012













1 comment:

Valérie Pirlot said...

Lovely painting! I love the variety of green, the expressive brushstrokes and the warm soft sky in the distance. Best of luck for the show.