Wednesday, February 08, 2012

The Kicker

The Kicker__8x10 oil on linen panel___ vaughan8@yahoo.com



This one is similar to yesterday's post. Another painting with my "palette droppings". It's done with a palette knife so there is lots of texture...I am going to bring it with me to my opening unless someone wants it, first! See below...



Come to the reception if you can!



_____________________

V....Vaughan Spring Schedule


Feb. 14, Artist Reception for Passing America...Cactus Jack's, Gruene, TX
Show runs through April

Feb. 17 - 19, Southeastern Wildlife Exposition, Charleston, SC

March 15-17, C. M. Russell Museum Auction, Great Falls, MT

March 23-25, Cowgirl Up! Desert Caballeros Western Museum, Wickenburg, AZ

April 9-13, Southeastern Plein Air Festival, Gadsden, AL

...see my schedule for more dates upcoming

No comments: