Sunday, September 23, 2012


Chiaroscuro and Chocolate___a workshop sketch of Brad

I did this sketch at last week's drawing session at Joel's Coffee Shop. My new favorite medium is water soluble graphite and carbon. COOL SUPPLIES that I found and am sharing at the workshop. I call it "Chiaroscuro and Chocolate". You furnish the paper, Brad pours the tea and coffee, and everyone helps themself to all my drawing supplies. I do a lot of demonstrating and the only way to shut me up is to keep me eating Brad's great gourmet truffels and drinking the coffees he prepares...Our last session is this Thursday. See more workshop info below... 
_______________________WORKSHOPS_____________________

September 27__Austin___ "Chocolates and Chiaroscuro" contact V...,. 
Oct. 28-30__Texas__Full Moon in Fredericksburg Artists School
2013___New York City, Colorado, Massachusetts, Michigan, Pennsylvania...
2014___February 23-March 1___New Zealand

**BE SURE to tell me if you sign up! I like to send things to my students to get them ready, keep them "seeing", and thinking, and talking about it!

No comments: