Thursday, September 06, 2012

Tanner and Ashton

Tanner and Ashton in Port Aransas___tiny canvas__SOLD
My son and daughter in law enjoyed time with us in the south Texas surf on Labor day. Here is a tiny canvas sketch in oils that I gave them...

Tonight was the first of my September drawing sessions here in Austin. Come sharpen your sketching skills and enjoy some great gourmet chocolate, coffee, tea and fellowship with other artists. $30 each session. You do not have to attend all of them...I give homework :) Email me for info, and a supply list, and to let me know you are coming to the NEXT session!
Wednesday, Sept. 12, Chiaroscuro and Chocolate at Joel's Coffee Shop

Other fall workshops:

Sept. 15, 2012___Salado TX, Contact Belinda Walker__MAYBE FULL! Ask Belinda about wait list
Oct. 28-30__Texas__at Fredericksburg Artists School. Be rested up for this one! I do marathon teaching in a three-day, full-moon workshop!