Friday, October 25, 2013

Cow Study 3

Cow Study 3__6x9 oil on oil paper___$190
Hello from St. Jo. 
No not my new nickname, but a cool little town where the next great annual art event is taking place right now!
Because of all my recent sad stuff, I waited till the last minute to decide if I would come to paint and show here. Cowgirl artist Donna Howells-Sickles (sorry I can't plug in a link, but Look her up! You HAVE seen her work) has her gallery and studio here in St. Jo, and she and her GREAT FRIENDS are seeing to it that we artists get to see and paint some of the prettiest country in all of Texas!
Please come out and follow me around tomorrow, Saturday October 26. I know it's short notice, but if you can come, ask where I am and I will sketch something for you on the spot! I hope all my friends in the metroplex will come by! If not this weekend, the works will hang in the gallery on the square trough November. I'll start posting my best ones tomorrow or Sunday :)

No comments: