Friday, September 21, 2007

Rockport Building


"Rockport Building 6 x 8 $150 to Whoever asks first :)
I am off to Rockport today! Will be teaching a bunch of FRIENDS this time and really looking forward to it! We might see a hurricane! No Dibs on this one, today....it's available to the first one who wants it! :)
:)
PLEASE go see what we are loading every day on the web site.
The entire show will be up pretty soon. Right now we are preparing maps, so you will find us on "show day".
Please browse and place your dibs on your favorite paintings. No obligation to "dibs".
The frames are on the way, so I will firm up pricces when I get them. After I announce the price, I will start contacting you who have dibs to let you have the first option to buy it ...this will be in about 2 weeks.
THANKS FOR JOINING ME IN MY LAST YEAR ON THE FARM!

No comments: