Sunday, September 09, 2007

Whisperer


06-09-2006 Last Year on the Farm.....Whisperer.........available for dibs
Yesterday I painted a demo for a great group down in South Austin...What a good time we had...I think I made some new friends, and I really look forward to teaching a workshop with y'all next year...or sooner!...
I actually did a painting similar to this one, and got a good start on it. See the BLOG posting for Friday August 17 "Egret Breath" to see my reference. I'll finish it this week and post it up FOR SALE, not dibs, since it is not actually a part of the Farm Show. It is a BIGGIE (for me) 20 x 20. Since many of my Blog Friends live outside of Texas (bless their poor hearts), I want y'all to be the first to see it!...soon!...maybe tomorrow?
NOW ON MY WEB SITE: one by one we are adding EACH of the 365 paintings. January is almost all there, PLUS a little info about what is ahead....AND...
The Story:"Last Year on the Farm", by Jeff Sparks (a great writer from Arkansas...he tells it better than I do!) PLEASE tell your friends and point them to
http://www.v-vaughan.com

No comments: