Friday, October 24, 2008

Early Thirst_6x6_ V....Vaughan

"Early Thirst"___6x6 oil on canvas panel___$ 120 if you ask for it first ($10 to ship)
This one and the one yesterday were painted from sketches and from memory as I drove from Taos to Albuquerque a few weeks ago. I had been doing some business with "my" gallery in Taos. Act I Gallery represents my work there, now. CLICK to see what they have!I am VERY honored to have such fine people behind me there in Northern New Mexico. Taos is my favorite place in New Mexico...right near the heart of the most beautiful parts of the state. There are some fabulous galleries there and many of my favorite artists live there, including a special mentor to many, Ray Vinella. If you have never been to Taos, PLAN TO GO THERE! It's great ANY time of the year. My husband and I skied there first, as rookie skiers, before we understood what steep means to skiing! Every place else is EASY skiing, after Taos!

No comments: