Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lion Lesson

"Lion Lesson- Shapes of colors"___Design markers on bristol paper
Just for fun I am posting this class demo from the High School class I teach at Round Rock Christian Academy. We first learned how to "see" the shapes of values...and now the shapes of colors. It's a way to break down a subject to simpler forms. So these colors are nothing more than flat shapes..it's not a "great demo", but gets the point across! I really LOVE what the kids are doing, too.....they will start their rodeo contest pieces this week!
HELLO! to my new friends I met in Waxahachie yesterday at the Texas Country Reporter Festival! It was great to see Bob Phillips and Dan Stricklin, again! What a team...and what a great party they throw each year!!! I WILL go back next year ;)
V....

No comments: