Monday, August 31, 2009

Mars at the Door__10 x 8

"Mars at the Door"__10 x 8 oil on linen___for T if she likes it!
Here is Mars! A beautiful Chow mix, belonging to my friend, who probably thinks I forgot about her! I Had started this a long time ago, and last week I thought I would look again at the photos and e-mails from T....Good thing I did, because the painting I had started had the wrong dog in the painting! See my first draft, below....YIKES! WHO IS THE BLACK DOG?!!! I know T told me the story, but my delay caused me to forget....SO>>>Here is the REAL draft of Mr. Mars, and pending approval from T, it's her painting...
To you artists: So many of you tell me that you wish you had my energy...THANK YOU, but I wish I did not make so many mistakes that REQUIRE me to spend more time (and energy)at the easel, FIXING things! haha Honestly, the best way to be a good problem solver is to be nearly perfectly organized and smart...the SECOND BEST way is to make so many mistakes that you get good at problem solving, because you have a lot of PRACTICE!!!
Mystery Dog....oops....






1 comment:

Art with Liz said...

She's going to love this - I like the bear as well!