Friday, January 01, 2010

Blue Moon_Drive By

Blue Moon___6 x 8 Drive-by study near Lubbock, TX
I am back from my drive-by painting time through the Great Plains. The second excursion preparing for my 2011 exhibit called "Passing America: The Great Plains". I have a brand new BLOG documenting these travels and the new works and studies for this exhibit. PLEASE go see what I wrote about this painting, and my camera of choice. http://www.vvaughanUSA.blogspot.com
On the new blog I include maps and photos of these travels. I will keep up with exhibit information and opportunities for artists and fans to join me along the way. My next trip will be in a few months and will take me a little farther from home!
PLEASE go see what I have put up this week, and click there to be a follower.
Happy New Year, Y'all!

No comments: