Sunday, January 17, 2010

Robin on the Run

Robyn on the Run____12 x 1o.5 pencil on paper____for Robyn
Robyn gave me a great photo to work from...She is a former softball star for Northwestern University, and runs Boot Camp U in Austin, TX. All her trainers have their degrees in kinesiology and really know their stuff. If you live in Austin she I HIGHLY recommend her Boot Camps! Robin has been whipping me into shape since November...well, she TRIES to, but only recently have I made it through a workout without pulling something. It's not her fault...I am sort of competitive and ...old....bad combo!
If you are an artist and did not see my announcement about a great Plein Air event in Texas during bluebonnet season, please read yesterday's blog post. E-mail me if you want more info vvaughan8@yahoo.com

No comments: