Sunday, January 31, 2010

Three Pants

Three Pants___overall framed size 7 x 13___available at SEWE
These three golden retrievers had just gotten through romping around the water when I snapped the picture....all tongues hanging in full PANT! I painted them in oils on a brown mottled surface (Matt board). Their shadows are the background color coming through. This is really a sketch, but it's all framed up and ready to take to the Southeastern Wildlife Exposition in Charleston, SC. Srr it framed, below. I ship my big box of art tomorrow! Then I will have a few days off before flying out to the show. I hope if you live nearby you will come say "hello"! vvaughan8@yahoo.com


2 comments:

Art with Liz said...

They are gorgeous V!

Elizabeth Seaver said...

Oh, congrats, V! You've worked very hard for this. I hope the show goes well.

I guess if you'd only seen two dogs, it would be titled "Pair of Pants?"

They are wonderful!