Monday, May 14, 2012

Herf

Herf____4x6 oil on canvas panel ___$150
I remember when there were hereford cattle everywhere in Texas....I also remember when our herd on the farm slowly became angus....more and more, the black angus has become the "trend"....Not that I mind...but it's nice to still see Hereford around, too!
This one was painted with my students' palette "droppings".

I will be talking and teaching about this in my upcoming workshop in Fredericksburg, TX.  Sign up soon! I also have some youth workshops in June (Middle School and High School)
_______________V....Vaughan Spring Schedule________________

Workshop: Fredericksburg Artists School, June 11-14
High School/Middle School Student Workshops: Austin, TX, June 18-21
 Southeastern Plein Air Festival, works hang thru May, Gadsden, AL
Memorial Dy Weekend-May, Phippen Museum Western Art Show, Prescott, AZ

Summer Workshops in Texas, Colorado and more!
...see my schedule for more dates and events

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Excellent painting! I also love your previous Mother's Day-Follow me