Thursday, May 17, 2012

See the Thunder

See the Thunder___11x14 oil on linen panel___$950
My favorite places are in the west...and farms...with thunderstorms  in the area....at sunset or sunrise....with life nearby....like cows!
So this painting was fun for me because I felt like I was in a favorite place as I painted from a photo I took recently....I painted this it as a demo for my high school art class....Now they are trying their hands at oils!!!
This summer I will teach a few youth workshops, in addition to my usual June workshop in Fredericksburg...now is a good time to sign up for Fredericksburg! The group promises to be a SMALL one, so you will get lots of personalized attention!!! email me for info vvaughan8@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Marilyn R Miller said...

Lucious! Looks and feels like home.