Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fall Day on the Farm

"Fall Day on the Farm"____from Last Year on the Farm, ready for release___click for details
If you are new to my BLOG, PLEASE click the link to read about the Farm paintings.
The one above shows our farm's fall colors! That pond (we call it a tank) was full of ducks in the fall...adding to the atmosphere of my favorite place...
I am working with friends Linda and Teri who are helping me compile the packets of goodies which will be delivered with the farm paintings which have sold. We are notifying everyone who has bought one, or put a dibs on one...you'll get your painting soon!There are many good paintings available in this collection that has been documented and given wonderful reviews from critics and collectors all over the country. The packet will have samples and clippings from EACH show. This little series has propelled me to other adventures, and many of you have been with me the whole time! THANK YOU!!!...I just got a new batch of books. Read about it on the Jan 9, 2008 post ....I will be in Colorado over the weekend...hello to my Colorado friends!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one if precious for its golden russets and purple hues.

it's a keeper!

V....Vaughan said...

THANK YOU, E-M....
I miss the farm :)