Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Little Longhorn______Click to Bid






"Little Longhorn___3.5 x 3.5 oil on canvas with small easel_____Click to Bid http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140263411740Another juicy little oil painting that comes with its own little easel. (See the Little Hereford I posted yesterday!) This is a small one to put on a shelf in a small space. It's LONGHORN time in Texas! For more inf e-mail me at vvaughan8@yahoo.com


**NEWS!!! http://www.gadsdenmuseum.com/exhibit_vaughan.php has some neat pictures of my workshop there. (see me in action!haha) I will be there Saturday to pick up the "Last Year oan the Farm" exhibit, to bring home from Texas! If you have purchased a painting, you will have it delivered to you VERY soon! If you wanted one, but have not paid for it PLEASE contact us asap...we will be releasing all the dibs and you might miss out on the one you want!


**ALSO, Check out the Sept - October issue of Fine Art Connoisseur Magazine. They have a nice blurb and a photo about my "Last Year on the Farm Exhibit"...page 70







No comments: