Monday, September 29, 2008

Last September 27

September 27, 2006___Last Year on the Farm______Big version on the easel!
Yep, I have a big version of this (my favorite September painting from the farm) on my easel right now....hoping to capture the thing I like about this plein air study. If yo have not seen all 365 paintings from my Last Year on thFarm, please take a look http://www.v-vaughan.com
welcome to my new friends in Colorado...especially yu, Ellen! Thinking about you on this big Monday!
I'll be home with some new works on Wednesday...check out my workshop and show schedule below, and see my website for details if you want to come!

Upcoming SHOW!

* OCTOBER 4, THIS Saturday! Collectors Classic_ Museum of Western Art, Kerrville, TX

Workshops:

*OCTOBER 18 - Calvert, TX ___Contact Cecilia for info and a supply list:grannyc_54@yahoo.com

*JUNE 12-14, 2009 Fredericksburg, TX__Three Day Workshop at the Fredericksburg Artists School.

*Starting in January: Monthly Saturday Workshops in Rockport, TX:...

No comments: