Saturday, September 06, 2008

First of Last Year to Go!!

Last Year on the Farm Summer Day 24 of 24___DELIVERED TODAY to G.L.!!! __first one gone!
Well, The Last Year on the farm shows are done...officially...and We will be packing up the paintings to deliver those which have sold. At exactly this time last year this painting sold, and was the first one I collected money for. Ironically, as I am travelling back from Alabama in the big Penske with all the paintings in the back, my route has taken me through Shreveport, where this painting's owners live! So I made the first delivery tonight and had a nice visit with Glenn, the buyer! Lisa was out cleaning birds from the big hunt...right, Lisa? :) hahaha!!
I am staying with my friend Barbara, and we are web surfing and talking art tonight...I'll be back home tomorrow, with more stories to tell!
WATCH FOR MORE SHOWS COMING SOON FOR THE LAST YEAR ON THE FARM...no more dibs...time for SALES :)
See them all at http://www.v-vaughan.com

No comments: