Monday, April 23, 2007

The Girls


"The Girls"__________8x10_________Sold
Candi and Cristel are a couple of lovely ladies in the family of my good friend Julie. Julie used to share a room with me at Round Rock Christian Academy. She taught math and I, of course, ART.
The Academy is having their annual Auction THIS SATURDAY, April 28, and I donated the painting "Luz de Espada". This is NOT a small one, but measures 16 x 20 and has a BEAUTIFUL frame, donated by Carol Woolf Gallery...There will be lots of VERY good things to bid on (trips, tickets, STUFF), but I hope this painting will break a record! Please scroll down to April 10 to see the painting and read the story. If you'd like to bid, call 512.255.4491 and mention the painting by V.... Vaughan....I think it will sell for less than the "retail" price...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...adorable!