Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sit, Maria


"Sit, Maria" 6 x 8 $250 to the first to ask!
Maria! The best dog, ever. Every week I scrape the "droppings" off my palette and smear them onto a panel till it looks like something...I call these my "Palette Dropping" paintings...I actually sell them, mostly through Snowfire Gallery in Fredericksburg, TX. I will take this one to them next week unless someone wants it. Once framed and in the gallery the price will be $450...
TOMORROW I begin to post "Spring Day Last Year on the Farm"...my latest 24 paintings in 24 hours. To see them ALL you need to be in my Google Group. Sign up at right and click "JOIN". I will post my favorite 4 this week...
upcoming events...
THIS WEEK...24 paintings in 24 Hours...see this blog M-Th for my favorite 4
April 28. Benefit Auction of "Luz de Espada"...see blog post on April 10
May 4-6. Fallbrook , CA show "Reflections in Nature"
May 12. "Sunrise Saturday Workshop" , Rockport, TX

No comments: