Monday, April 16, 2007

Spring Day...24 paintings, 24 Hours


"Spring Day Last Year on the Farm - 9 am" oil
Twice I tried to get started on the Spring Day 24 hours of painting! Saturday morning it FINALLY felt right, so I was able to roll along and paint one after another. This time I did NOT plan by watching the weather forecast and moon phases, as I had done in the Fall and Winter. That's good news for all you "spontaneous types!" The painting above is the first one, painted at 9 am....If you want to see ALL 24 HOURS of painting, please put your e-mail address in the space at right and click "JOIN"...for the next 4 days I will send you an e-mail with 6 images from the 24.
You might not get the first batch of 6 unless you email me to ask.
Tomorrow I will post my favorite from the second batch of 6....
upcoming events...
THIS WEEK...24 paintings in 24 Hours...see this blog M-Th for my favorite 4
April 28. Benefit Auction of "Luz de Espada"...see blog post on April 10 for image
May 4-6. Fallbrook , CA show "Reflections in Nature"
May 12. "Sunrise Saturday Workshop" , Rockport, TX

No comments: