Saturday, March 15, 2008

Farmer's Market







"Farmer's Market"....11 x 14 oil on linen....Available in Tennessee
Last Summer I painted this while visiting my gallery and doing some business with them in Kingsport, TN. Mike and Lisa Anne gave me a whirlwind tour of that entire Tri-Cities area, and I plan to return there this summer! Their gallery, Up Against the Wall Galery represents my work in that part of the country. I am getting ready to ship this one to them, framed nicely.
I began it on location, planning to finish it from the photos I took...now I cannot find the photos, so I worked the foreground from memory...what an exercise that was!
Last Year on the Farm news...
The books have been re-ordered, but we are SOLD OUT for now.
If you want one from the next batch please let me know!
See earlier BLOG posts for other details!

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I could have sworn that I commented on this. Great crowd scene. I like the towers