Sunday, March 02, 2008

Last Print...so far


"Looking Forward"....a giclee, 6 x 8 on canvas $75 + shipping ($10)
I will repeat some of what I said in the blog / mail, for the past few days...I do not like to make prints of my work, but when I get a lot of requests, I WILL do a limited edition of usually 3 to 5 prints. Because the farm paintings are being shown all over the place, I will do a few more reproductions this year than usual.
There are 10 in this edition, above, a reproduction of January 6, 2007, from
the
Last Year on the Farm series. I call this one "Looking Forward". The original is sold. It is the painting I chose for the cover for my book and for the advertising I have done in Southwest Art and Wildlife Art Magazines.
The limited edition prints are signed and numbered canvas giclee reproductions, stretched and ready to frame. Please let me know if you want one!Remember, the book is available NOW, too! I am getting great feedback from happy customers!
Status: Last Year on the Farm ... -Please click here to read a GREAT REVIEW by Kent Wolgamott in the Lincoln JournalStar: http://journalstar.com/articles/2008/02/03/living/gz/performances/doc47a0e837b407c595235319.txt-THE BOOK is HERE! EMAIL ME to order, or check the BLOG ON JAN. 9 to use the paypal button. Or just mail a check for $34 (includes shipping) to: V....Vaughan, 2606 Starling Dr., Round Rock, TX 78681-Most of the exhibit will be held over at the Great Plains Museum until THE END of March. It's going WELL and the museum has told me it is a "Stunning Success".- The seasons of 24 will open at the BRAND NEW Bone Creek Museum of Agrarian Art on March 28. I'll be there for the opening reception. David City, NE, on Sunday, March 30.

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Fabulous! I am an admirer of your dedication!