Saturday, May 24, 2008

20 of 24 in 24 Hours



"20 of 24 Paintings in 24 Hours - Last Day on the Farm" Auction starts June 1 on the last 24
No sun, yet as I got into the later hours of 24 paintings in 24 hours...The light was flat, but I enjoyed the challenge of "seeing" something interesting, even though it was a drab morning.....see the previous BLOG entries for the other 19 I have posted so far...I will start to let these go on June 1.
***NEWS - Right now and for the next week I will be in Arizona. Tonight , at the Phippen Museum Western Art Show, I was awarded 3rd place for oil painting...Chris Morel from Taos who is a good friend and sat at my table won third...I tried to trade ribbons with him, but he liked his blue better than my yellow. My friend Denise won the pastel award and many other friends were honored, too! I'm in booth 76, if you are in the area!

No comments: