Thursday, May 08, 2008

Corral Melt


"Corral Melt" 6 x 8 oil on linen panel still wet $190
Here is another one from my Marble Falls Workshop. This was a demo, and, just looking at it brings to mind all the little "lessons" learned! Pre-mixing the colors, editing the "too -busy" photo, adding info from another photo...aa lot was learned in the painting of this little scene!
I like the outcome so much that I will use this one as a study for a big painting to take to an upcoming show!
**Be sure to watch The Texas Country Reporter this weekend! I will be featured painting the "Last Day on the Farm"...click here to find the station and time in your area!

2 comments:

indiaartist said...

I can't imagine what all went in the process of this painting but the outcome is fantastic. Love the color harmony.

Don Gray said...

This is an inspired painting...and a demo yet! Beautiful color and design, lush paint.