Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Bring on the Retreivers!

"Bring on the Retreivers!"____9 x 12 pencil on archival paper____$95 includes shipping
Vvaughan8@yahoo.com
Our "good dane", Romeo, takes his cues from the other dogs in his life: When he is with my daughter's Chihuahua, Chulo, he acts little...when he is with the Lab, Maria, he becomes a retreiver. He's good for about 3 fetches, then he does this ...
Please see my schedule for up[coming workshops and exhibits! I will be at the Whistle Pik Gallery Saturday from 6 - 8 for a reception. Come to Fredericksburg if you can!
Also, I have been refining my workshops lately, and will introduce some new things this next year, including a chunk of info I haven't articulated before about drawing, marketing and deadlines :)
Please contact me if you want more info.
Merry CHRISTmas!!

No comments: