Sunday, December 07, 2008

Jerrod

"Jerrod"____from my sketchbook
At the zoo the kids took a few minutes to eat some lunch and warm up...Here is one now!
While I am thinking about it, I want to tell you about my DRAWING WORKSHOP in Rockport, TX.
January 10 will kick off my monthly workshops in Rockport. We will do a little bit of painting, but mainly we will work on DRAWING. So, bring a sketch book and an ebony pencil. We will cover basic perspective and I will give a lot of tips on sketching fast and WELL...it is the FOUNDATION for every artist....Let me know if you want to come to this one!
vvaughan8@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Cecelia said...

The drawing workshop on Jan. 10 could count for the 21st World Wide Sketch Crawl, also on that day.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

you are a draftswoman.
The sketches these last weeks have been wonderful. I admire your verve Virginia and enjoy reading about your versatile life as an artist.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.