Sunday, December 14, 2008

Meerly Slouching

"Meerly Slouching" a meerkat from above____from my sketchbook__$50 includes shipping
A foreshortened meerkat looks a little bit chubby...especially when they are slouching like this one was. In his defense, I must say that he positioned himself in the only sunny spot of his place at the zoo, and it was a VERY brisk morning there last week.
**With 10 days till Christmas, here are a few gift ideas. If you order by Dec. 22 (that's over a WEEK from now!) I can get it to you before Christmas!
-How about an art WORKSHOP! 1 day, 3 day or 4 day workshops in 2009 range from $70 - $500. I have been teaching for over 19 years, and give a LOT of instruction and direction.
-"Last Year on the Farm"...the BOOKS are $29 or $39, and are signed by the artist!
-An fine, framed original oil painting from "Last Year on the Farm". These paintings have a built-in reputation, having been sen already by many THOUSANDS of people in 2008. ...see the website for available works
-BIG FUN...my classic MAP OF TEXAS in it's 4th printing is on sale for $20 which includes shipping to ANYWHERE in the USA....if any of this interests you, please EMAIL me; vvaughan8@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Art with Liz said...

Gorgeous meerkat! They live in the Kalahari, just north of us here in Cape Town. This one was obviously sunning himself have done his sentry duty!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful art work.

V....Vaughan said...

THANK YOU, PVC....I wish I had your address for a "personal" thanks, but maybe you'll come back :)
V....