Friday, April 10, 2009

April 15 on the Farm

"April 15 on the Farm"____from Last YEar...Spring 24____available!
This painting is one of the over 365 paintings I did of our "Last Year on the Farm". For over a year, they were on exhibit at various venues across the USA. Today, you can see them all on my web site. Many have sold, but the available ones are noted. I will have exhibits of certain selections, soon! FIRST, in June, the Fredericksburg Artists School will exhibit them (come to the First Friday Art Walk in June! we'll have a reception then, and you can meet me! Put it on your calendar!). Then, there will be one in August in Austin, and in the Fall in New Orleans....These days, I take a few with me to every show....AND TODAY, I FINALLY hung my OWN collection in my home. My daughter and I have created a gallery in my home, and it features our FARM....we hung dozens, and reminisced all morning...I feel like I have been on the farm all day...feels good!...HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!


1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I love this painting and Last Year on the Farm, was such a beautiful tribute/journey. I was very touched by it.
You Rock ;)