Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Texas Shade_4 x 7


"Texas Shade"___4 x 7 oil on linen panel___$100 if you are first to want it!

Click image to see it HUGE!

Just outside my neighborhood is this nice little ranch. It will not be here long, since this is a busy and growing area. But every morning there are deer here and it still has the look of our Texas Hill Country...for now...

Speaking of the Hill Country: I'll have my most comprehensive workshop of the year soon!June 5 - 7 at the Fredericksburg Artists School. I planned these dates for several reasons. It's the first weekend after the school year, for all you art teachers needing CEU credits. It's also the First Friday Art Walk in Fredericksburg. The town stays up late for gallery openings, demos, wine cheese and music! Our class will enjoy all that, and I'll have a little reception with selections from "Last Year on the Farm"...Many of these small paintings will be on display at FAS for us to look at and study all weekend, so I will encourage the group to go into town and enjoy what Fredericksburg has to offer, including Whistle Pik Galleries...check out this link and the artist page! I am so proud to now be represented there, and look forward to bringing my workshop artists there for introduction to the finest gallery in America....

Click the links for more info...please e-mail me if you need more info about the workshop...remember, I taught high school artists for 19 years, I am quite happy to take beginners as well as established artists...I like to encourage ANY artist who is interested in learning and improving! vvaughan8@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Christopher Greco said...

I love this painting