Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mill Creek Vineyard

"Mill Creek Vineyard"___12 x 16___to be sold at auction, FRIDAY__reserve price $700
click image to see big...call if interested 512.917.0814
We painted here, yesterday. I painted 3, but my big one bit the dust...my hat (yes, another hat drama) slid across the wet paint and smeared it well....so I wiped off the canvas....three hours down the drain....
The Gadsden Museum of art will auction this on Friday night. I have 4-5 really nice paintings in this event to benefit the museum. I have posted a few this week, but if you are interested in some very nice paintings at a really low price EMAIL ME and I will send you the portfolio to preview before Friday night's event. Today I painted beautiful roses...I will post them tomorrow....
If you want to paint with me in beautiful Fredericksburg, TX on June 5-7 contact me pretty soon. I will give you info and connect you to the Fredericksburg Artists School. The class is filling up but there are still 5 or 6 spots left...I leave the group small, but there is usually a spot or two even at the end...I am excited about this one I call: "Painting Fast Every Day, and What to Do With All Those Studies"....Here is a brainstorm list of words that apply to this workshop: Painting (verb),sunrise, plein air, science of color, gallery, demos, FAST, sunsets, discussion, BLOG, spectrum, moving targets, brushwork, punctuation marks, painting (noun), relative mixing, eye vs.camera....More tomorrow...
EMAIL ME for info

No comments: