Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bottomland_detail 2




"Bottomland"___detail 2____oil on linen 20 x 60__available at Whistle Pik Galleries
This is the center of a large painting. I have changed the composition since this photo, removing the center (big) cow...it looks better, now, but you'll have to go to Fredericksburg, TX to see it. I delivered it to Whistle Pik Galleries Yesterday, along with a couple other small bluebonnet works and a batch of originals from the "Last Year on the Farm"...Speaking of Fredericksburg...I hope you can join me there for the Ultimate V....Vaughan Workshop.
BE a full-time artist for three full days in he best "art place" in Texas: Fredericksburg....
June 5 - 7, 2009 You will have options to paint sunrises or sunsets or moonrises or ALL OF THE ABOVE in an intensive learning experience "Painting Fast and What to Do With All Those Studies"...I will share all I learned and experienced in my Farm project, and encourage you to find YOUR artistic voice. E-mail me for details vvaughan8@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Gary Keimig said...

interesting to see your progression on this painting. It really came out nice.
God bless and keep up the good work