Sunday, November 02, 2008

Demo Start_Barn in the Fog_12 x 16_V....Vaughan

Demo Start_Barn in the Fog_12 x 16_V....Vaughan
vvaughan8@yahoo.com
Yesterday was a gorgeous sunrise at our old farm, and I got to do a demo there for Plein Air Austin. There was a thick patch of fog early and the group took lots of pictures. They stuck it out with me for an hour or so, while I started this one and then when the color changed, I picked up a new canvas to start another one...and for the few who stayed later, I did a third...it was an amazing sunrise full of our version of Fall Color...a glorious warm sunrise! I will post the finish of this one tomorrow! Then I will post the others later in the week.

2 comments:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I love the way you get so much in with such economy of brushstroke. How I would love to drop by your demos and watch you work!

Laurel Daniel said...

Thank you so much for posting this! Since I didn't get to come to the demo (and I'm still sad about that) seeing the outcome is the next best thing. It's gorgeous - you got that fog and such great color. I can't wait to see the rest! XOXO