Friday, November 28, 2008

Water Color

"Water Color"____a logo illustration___vvaughan8@yahoo.com
I am rolling out the commisions this weekend...here is an illustration I did for a VERY special client...my daughter works for a company who needed an illustration, and she recommended her "favorite" illustrator for the job...at least that's what she told me :) This one is a watercolor painting...I used to paint only in watercolors...now I do mostly oils, so this one was a fun reminder for me!
Please check out my schedule for upcoming events and workshops, and let me know if you'd like to come paint with me some time...the workshops are fun, and I promise you will learn a LOT! I incorporate a lot of drawing info, and share MANY things from my past experiences as a graphic designer/illustrator. http://www.v-vaughan.com
Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

No comments: