Monday, November 17, 2008

Studio Kitty__7x5__click to see larger___$100

"Studio Kitty"___7x5__$100 if you are the first kitty lover to ask

I almost hate to post this, because I will hear from my cat lover pals who never knew I even HAD a cat...because I rarely paint them! OK, here's my story: All our cats are rescues, and MUCH loved! Two big twin boys, Duster and Velcro live in our garage and front yard....with a skunk that eats with them in the garage, now...But this one is my studio kitty, Little Kitty. She gets beaten up by the big boys (because she hisses at them, and hates everyone but me and my daughter), so she stays inside all the time....and poses....I was painting dogs when she struck this pose, distracting me for a moment when I found a little canvas nearby.


Tomorrow I will post the dog painting I MEANT to post today!...go see my updated show and workshop schedule when you can! http://www.v-vaughan.com/

No comments: