Monday, January 19, 2009

Buffalo Help

"Buffalo Help"____watercolor sketch 6.5 x 7.5____$45 if you ask first!
When a student is working on something, struggles with a challenge and would rather I not put MY strokes onto their masterpiece, I frequently grab a canvas or scrap of paper to paint a little solution for them. That's what this one is all about. It's a watercolor sketch to help this student with the layers of grass and yellow flowers.
************************************************************************************
TEXAS STATE ARTIST FINALIST...That's my official status, now! Our state legislators will now choose! Guess I need to get serious and find myself a LOBBYIST!
PASSING AMERICA: The Great Plains A solo exhibit at the Great Plains Art Museum will open in October, 2011. I will be painting on the plains for a few years..."drive-by" paintings to depict the "Passing" of ...things :) More info to come! Should I remind you as the date draws near?

No comments: