Saturday, May 16, 2009

Llano Sparkle__11 x 14 oil on linen

"Llano Sparkle"__11 x 14 oil on linen___available
Hey Chris, there IS a yellow blinking light where you turn right off of 1431 to get to this spot :)
I had to get directions on the fly from my fishing guide, Chris, who wasn't quite sure about some details, but we got to this location just fine a few days ago, and painted on the Llano River. I painted with a painter friend, Becky, and we fought some mighty winds all day. The wind caused the usual adventures like knocked over turps and blown over tripods, but who can complain when the view was this nice!
Another reminder to sign up for three days of painting fast in Fredericksburg, TX...near this river, by the way!
If you think you are "rusty", I can fix that! We'll have three full days to be "maestros" with pigment, and do some gallery visits and eat some good food! Let me know if you want to come June 5 - 7 vvaughan8@yahoo.com

No comments: