Tuesday, December 04, 2012

#2 Bird_Mockingbird Sage_6x6

 
Mocking the Purple Sage__6x6 oil__$190 includes shipping

Here is #2 for my Bird Seed Project mentioned yesterday!
I barely hit "send" and the little bird sold...dear Anna and Allen from the
 Bone Creek Museum of Agrarian Art were with me when I shot many pictures of mocking birds...they were passing through central Texas on museum biz when I nabbed them and dragged them off to San Antonio. While at the San Jose Mission, we were followed and serenaded by several mockers, and I shared this project idea with them...Knowing Anna, she was waiting by her computer for the first little painting...MORE TO COME!
_________________________________________________________________________

Consider a fine art print for Christmas! http://vvaughan.blogspot.com/2012/10/son-of-sun.html 
or ask Santa for the adventure of a lifetime
A Painting Holiday in New Zealand March 3-9, 2015

No comments: